Monday, November 17, 2008

Another great category of Florida crimes

"Things People Attack Other People With."

A 10-year old boy in Port St. Lucie has proven himself to be pretty badass with a pencil.
Ahmad Ware was incensed when a fellow playmate told him he wouldn't play with him.
His response? A stab in the neck with a sharp pencil. The nub broke off under his skin. 

Not to take the situation lightly, a fellow female playmate in the 1900 block of the neighborhood chucked a coconut at the boy, and his younger brother who was also in the yard.

Ware is facing aggravated battery charges, though he insists that he didn't neck-stab the boy, saying that he only hit him.
I still have led in my hand from the 7th grade when I caught a pencil between my fingers that someone threw to me.
I wonder if such subdermal evidence is admissible in court?

Cheers for living in a state with such badass kids (I blame Chuck Norris), and HOORAY FLORIDA!

No comments: