Monday, March 9, 2009

a McMergency.

kelly hammond, this one's for you.

i play a game with my friend kelly, in which we try to fit "Mc" as a prefix to words that don't require it. i'll try to do that with this story. i won't make it too long in case it gets distracting.

latreasa goodman is really McPassionate about her McNuggets.
so much so, that she deemed it a McMergency when her Fort Pierce Golden Arches had a McShortage.

it would appear that goodman McOrdered her nuggets, and was told after she paid that they were out. she was refused a McRefund, and became enraged. this next part i'll lift directly from the article:

When cops responded to the restaurant, Goodman told them, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one."

it was a McShame for goodman though- not only did the police not retrieve her refund, but they also cited her for misuse of the Mc911 system.

No comments: